In the middle of their very busy touring schedule Peaness found the time to answer the 10 questions! Also there’s only a few dates left of the tour so if they’re round your area, make sure you get down!
1) First things first how did the band start?
We met at uni and started messing around in Rach’s room, enjoying making a bit of noise.
2) What genre of music would you say you play?
It’s a hard one, but probably indie-slow-punk-fuzz-Pop. Haha.
3) Which bands/artists do you take influences from?
Recently we all love:
Margaret Glaspy, Courtney Barnett, The Beatles, Death From Above 1979, Biffy Clyro, First Aid Kit, Mew, Andy Shauf, Pixies.
4) Best venue you’ve ever played and why?
Telfords Warehouse, Chester. It’s always great playing a home show, and it’s always insane when we play there. The staff are all lovely, you get treated amazingly and it’s just an all round great venue.
5) Best gig you’ve ever attended?
We all go to a lot of gigs but:
Balla: Tame Impala, Manchester Arena, 2016. Rach: Green Day, Birmingham LG Arena, 2009. Jess: Andy Shauf, The Shipping Forecast, Liverpool, 2016.
6) A band you would most like to support and why?
Biffy Clyro, because three pieces rock.
7) A band that you would like to work with?
We’re pretty happy with the dynamic we’ve got going on with just the three of us.
8) Top five albums you’ve ever heard?
Honestly, we all just sighed when I read this question out haha.
Machine Head – Through The Ashes of Empires
Spice Girls – Spice up your life.Five – Greatest Hits
My Chemical Romance – Welcome to the black parade
Dream Theatre – Images and Words.
9) Biggest accomplishment as a band artist?
When we sold out of our latest 7″ on pre-order alone in 2 days.
10) What’s next in the pipeline?
Thanks Peaness for taking on the 10 Questions!